Jason From USAThanks very much for your perfect quality and VIP service, we will keep contract and do more business with you!
AliceWe received your goods last thursday and we are very pleased with the quality of your product.
BenVery Good company,and dont need worry anything
Ultra Thin 0.3mm Mirror Titanium Alloy Belt GR1 GR2 Titanium Foil Sound Film Belt
|Place of Origin||Shanxi China (mainland)|
|Brand Name||NewFuture Titanium|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1kg|
|Packaging Details||Inner packaging:plastic bag packaged with supporting thing inside Outer packaging:plywood case with strips as you request|
|Delivery Time||Depend on real situation,AS general:2-15days|
|Payment Terms||T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Credit card, Money Gram|
|Supply Ability||10 ton|
|Product Name||Cold Rolled Titanium Coil||Grade||Gr1|
|Place Of Origin||Baoji||Titanium Content≥||99.8 (%)|
|Impurity Content||0.2 (%)||Weight||Ranging (kg/block)|
Mirror Titanium Alloy Belt,
0.3mm Titanium Alloy Belt,
GR1 GR2 Titanium Foil
Ultra-Thin 0.3mm Mirror Titanium Alloy Belt GR1 GR2 Titanium Foil Sound Film Belt
Physical properties Pure metallic titanium is silvery white. Compared with other metal materials, the characteristics of titanium are as follows:
1) The melting point is as high as 1660 degrees.
2) Titanium exhibits a close-packed hexagonal lattice at room temperature (lower than 885 degrees), and a body-centered cubic lattice when it is higher than 885 degrees, and the volume increases by 5.5%.
3) The density of titanium is about 4.51g/cm3, which is about 60% of stainless steel, more than aluminum, and about 60% larger than aluminum.
4) Although the tensile strength of pure titanium is 350-700MPa, the general titanium alloy can reach 700-1200MPa, or even 1400MPa. Therefore, the specific strength (that is, the ratio of strength to density) of titanium alloy is greater than any other material at present.
5) The specific heat, thermal conductivity and resistivity of titanium are at the same level as stainless steel, but the expansion coefficient of titanium is 50% smaller than that of steel. Titanium has poor thermal conductivity and poor electrical conductivity, similar to stainless steel.
|Item Name||Titanium Foil Roll|
|Standard||ASTM B265 ASTM F67|
|Length||According to customers' request|
|Features||1. Anti-corrosion, high property of acid and alkali resistance|
|2. Toughness, light weight|
|3. High strength, bear high & low temperature|
|5. Long lifespan|
Axis machining, standard part, electroplating equipment,
Medical,conductive material etc.
|Packaging||Plywood case or as per client requirement|
An enterprise engaged in production and sales and research and development of new materials and new technologies. With rich experience in the production of titanium and titanium alloy profiles and pipes, it mainly produces high-quality pure titanium and titanium alloys based on international standards and Chinese standards. The product line covers foil, strip, tube, plate, rod, cake and other non-ferrous metal products.
Titanium and titanium alloys are extremely important lightweight structural materials, which have very important application value and broad application prospects in the fields of aviation, aerospace, vehicle engineering, and biomedical engineering.