Jason From USAThanks very much for your perfect quality and VIP service, we will keep contract and do more business with you!
AliceWe received your goods last thursday and we are very pleased with the quality of your product.
BenVery Good company,and dont need worry anything
Gr7 Gr9 Gr11 Titanium Block With Multiple Specifications And Materials
|Place of Origin||Shanxi China (mainland)|
|Brand Name||NewFuture Titanium|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1kg|
|Packaging Details||Inner packaging:plastic bag packaged with supporting thing inside Outer packaging:plywood case with strips as you request|
|Delivery Time||Depend on real situation,AS general:2-15days|
|Payment Terms||T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Credit card, Money Gram|
|Supply Ability||10 ton|
|Material||Titanium And Titanium Alloys||Place Of Origin||Baoji|
|Use||Chemical Industry||Titanium Content||Standard(%)|
|Grade||Gr7 Gr9 Gr11||Unit Weight||1kg|
Gr9 Gr11 Titanium Block,
Gr7 Gr9 Titanium Block,
Gr7 Gr11 Titanium Block
Titanium Alloy Block With Multiple Specifications And Materials
Several Possible Factors in Chip Processing of Titanium Alloys
(1) There are very high particles in the material, high hardness or high temperature hardness, and large work hardening.
(2) Poor thermal conductivity and high chip temperature.
(3) The chemical activity is high, especially the high temperature strength is high, and it is easy to bond with the tool, resulting in poor chip machinability.
(4) Titanium alloy is very easy to have affinity with the tool material at a high temperature above 300. Some elements in the tool material are not dissolved in titanium when cutting chips, and they will chemically interact with titanium, resulting in poor thermal conductivity and small thermal diffusivity. The chip temperature is very high, and the chip temperature of titanium alloy is very high, and the chip temperature of titanium alloy is more than twice that of 45# steel.
(5) Although the chipping force of titanium alloy is not large, it is about 75% of that of carbon steel. However, when chipping titanium alloy, the stress on the tip of the tool is 15 times that of chipping carbon steel, resulting in serious work hardening of titanium alloy, which has a greater impact on chip machinability.
|Product Name||Titanium Square|
|Type||α+β titanium alloy|
|Uses||Aviation, medical, military, chemical industry, etc.|
|Production process||forging, cold rolling, hot rolling|
|Product surface||pickling surface, sandblasting surface,
bright surface, mirror surface.
Our company is mainly engaged in titanium and alloy materials. Relying on the advantages of products and technologies, the company has formed a complete set of production and processing technology for titanium and titanium alloys, nickel and nickel alloy materials and their deep-processed products. The company covers an area of 3,000 square meters, with complete equipment and excellent production capacity. The average age of the company team is 28. Based on the spirit of passion, innovation and hard work, it creates innovations in titanium products and has cooperated with titanium industries across the country many times. The purpose of the company: sincerity-based, trustworthy, honesty, innovation.
The company's products are widely used in aerospace, national defense, shipbuilding, marine engineering, energy nuclear power, petrochemical, electric power industry, rail transit, automobile manufacturing, information communication, electronic products, power tools, metallurgical industry, light industry, anti-corrosion engineering , medical equipment, architectural decoration, motorcycles, bicycles, sports outdoor equipment, household appliances, daily necessities.