Jason From USAThanks very much for your perfect quality and VIP service, we will keep contract and do more business with you!
AliceWe received your goods last thursday and we are very pleased with the quality of your product.
BenVery Good company,and dont need worry anything
Pure Welding Titanium Wire Coil For Chemical Medical 0.1 - 500mm Diameter
Welding Titanium Wire Coil 500mm,
Welding Pure Titanium Wire,
Chemical Medical Titanium Wire Coil
A Large Number Of Pure Titanium Wire Titanium Welding Wire 0.1-500mm Diameter Regular Size Are In Stock
Titanium wire is divided into: titanium wire, titanium alloy wire, pure titanium glasses wire, titanium straight wire, pure titanium wire, titanium welding wire, titanium hanging wire, titanium coil wire, titanium bright wire, medical titanium wire, titanium-nickel alloy wire.
|Type||CP-Ti wire, titanium alloy wire, titanium welding wire, titanium glasses wire|
|Standard||AWS A5.16, ASTM B863,|
|Surface||Black, Pickling, Sand-blasting|
|material||pure titanium / TI6AL4V alloy|
|Applications||Chemical, medical, equipment welding parts, daily necessities jewelry, etc.
Titanium and titanium alloy wires are widely used in aerospace, petrochemical, medical and health, automobiles, construction, and sports and leisure products and many other fields.
And in recent years, due to its continuous development, the variety has become more and more diverse, which provides more choices in high-performance industrial and consumer applications.
1. At present, more than 80% of titanium and titanium alloy wires are used as welding wires, such as welding of various titanium equipment, welding pipes, repair welding of turbine disks and blades of aviation jet engines, and welding of casings.
2. Titanium wire has been widely used in chemical, pharmaceutical, papermaking and other industries because of its excellent corrosion resistance, and can be woven into mesh as seawater filters, pure water filters, chemical filters, etc.
3. Titanium and titanium alloy wires are also used in the manufacture of fasteners, load-bearing parts, springs, etc. due to their good comprehensive properties.
4. In the medical and health industry, due to its excellent biocompatibility, titanium and titanium alloy wires are used in the manufacture of medical devices, dental implants, and skull fixation.
5. Some titanium alloy wires with shape memory function, such as titanium-nickel alloy wires, are used to make satellite antennas, clothing shoulder pads, ladies bras, spectacle frames, etc.
6, In the electroplating and water treatment industries, titanium and titanium alloy wires are used to manufacture various electrodes.