Jason From USAThanks very much for your perfect quality and VIP service, we will keep contract and do more business with you!
AliceWe received your goods last thursday and we are very pleased with the quality of your product.
BenVery Good company,and dont need worry anything
TA1 Titanium Alloy Plate For Aerospace Chemical Industry
|Place of Origin||Shanxi China (mainland)|
|Brand Name||NewFuture Titanium|
|Model Number||ASTM B348,ASTM F67,ASTM F136|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1kg|
|Packaging Details||Inner packaging:plastic bag packaged with supporting thing inside Outer packaging:plywood case with strips as you request|
|Delivery Time||Depend on real situation,AS general:2-15days|
|Payment Terms||T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Credit card, Money Gram|
|Supply Ability||10 ton|
|Material||Pure Titanium||Standard||ASTM B265, ASTM F136, ASTM F67, AMS4911|
|Degree||Gr.1 Gr.2 Gr.5 Gr.12 Gr.9, Gr12, Gr23||Thickness||0.3-60.0mm|
TA1 Titanium Alloy Plate,
Aerospace Titanium Alloy Plate,
Chemical Industry Titanium Alloy Sheet
Aerospace Chemical Industry TA1 Titanium Plate Titanium Alloy Plate
1. Forging slabs of titanium ingots above the metal recrystallization temperature.
2. The rolling of titanium slabs above the recrystallization temperature.
3. The cold rolling plastic deformation temperature of titanium plate is lower than the rolling temperature.
4. An annealing and leveling treatment in which the titanium plate is slowly heated to a certain temperature, kept for a sufficient time, and then cooled at a suitable speed (usually slow cooling, sometimes controlled cooling).
5. Pickling: Immerse the titanium plate in an aqueous pickling solution to remove oxides and other films on the metal surface
|Material||Titanium alloy plate/sheet|
|Standard||ASTM B265, ASTM F136, ASTM F67, AMS4928.|
|Degree||Gr.1 Gr.2 Gr.5 Gr.12 Gr.9, Gr12, Gr23|
|Shape||plate (board), sheet, foil, strip , flats & and ribbon|
|Different Form||foils, shim sheet, perforated sheet, strip, flats,|
|Applications||Aerospace, petrochemical , Medical , Recreational , Decorative landscaping,|
Titanium and Titanium alloy can be used in aircraft engines and parts, chemical equipment parts
(reactors, pipes, heat exchangers and valves, etc.). Petroleum Industry, Nuclear Power Industry,
Marine Industry, Electrolytic Industry etc.
We support to customize as your require,as normal our store:0.3-3.0mm
We have more than ten years of experience in building titanium’s factory,which includes almost one thousand employees.our factory located in baoji,titanium valley.we strictly control every process of production and strive to provide customers with high quality products,And our products sale to all over the world.