Jason From USAThanks very much for your perfect quality and VIP service, we will keep contract and do more business with you!
AliceWe received your goods last thursday and we are very pleased with the quality of your product.
BenVery Good company,and dont need worry anything
Pure Titanium Straight Wire For Medical 0.1″ - 1.87″
|Material||Pure Titanium||Size||0.1″ Ø Wire Up To 1.87″ Ø|
|Grade||Grades 1,2,4,5,23||Surface||Pickling, Black Painted And Sand Blasted|
|Types||Ti Wire Coil, Ti Wire Spool, Ti Wire Straight||Standard||AWS A5.16, ASTM B863|
Pure Titanium Round Wire,
Medical Titanium Straight Wire,
0.1″ Medical Titanium Wire
Titanium Straight Wire for Medical and Jewelry 0.1″ Ø wire up to 1.87″ Ø
Because it is bio-compatible (non-toxic and is not rejected by the body), Titanium is used in different medical applications including surgical implements and implants, such as hip balls and sockets (joint replacement) that can stay in place for up to 20 years. Titanium has the inherent property to osseointegrate, enabling use in dental implants that can remain in place for over 30 years. This property is also useful for orthopedic implant applications. Titanium is also used for the surgical instruments used in image-guided surgery, as well as wheelchairs, crutches, and any other products where high strength and low weight are desirable. The unique qualities of titanium also prove to be MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) and CT (Computed Tomography) compatible.
|Type||Ti Wire Coil, Ti Wire Spool, Ti Wire Straight|
|Dia||010″ Ø wire up to 1.87″ Ø|
|Standard||AWS A5.16, ASTM B863,|
|Surface||Black, Pickling, Sand-blasting|
|material||pure titanium / TI6AL4V alloy|
|Applications||Widely used in daily necessities, medicine, construction, aerospace, navigation and other fields|
Titanium Wire Uses
Titanium wire perfectly inherits the advantages of titanium and titanium alloys and has a series of excellent characteristics, such as good corrosion resistance, high specific strength, non-magnetic, high biocompatibility, low impedance to ultrasound and good shape memory function and many more. Therefore, titanium and titanium alloy wires are widely used in many fields.
1. At present, more than 80% of titanium and titanium alloy wires are used as welding wires, such as welding of various titanium equipment, welding pipes, repair welding of turbine discs and blades of aircraft jet engines, and welding of receivers.
2. Due to its excellent corrosion resistance, titanium wire has been widely used in chemical, pharmaceutical, and paper industries. It can be made into a mesh for seawater filters, purified water filters, and chemical drug filters.
3. Titanium and titanium alloy wires are also used to manufacture fasteners, load-bearing members, springs, etc. due to their good overall performance.
4. In the medical and health industry, due to its excellent biocompatibility, titanium and titanium alloy wires are used to manufacture medical devices, such as dental crown fixation and skull fixation implanted in the human body.
5. Some titanium alloy wires with shape memory function, such as titanium-nickel alloy wires, are used to make satellite antennas, shoulder pads for clothes, women’s bras, and eyeglass frames.
6. In the electroplating and water treatment industries, titanium and titanium alloy wires are used to manufacture various electrodes.