Jason From USAThanks very much for your perfect quality and VIP service, we will keep contract and do more business with you!
AliceWe received your goods last thursday and we are very pleased with the quality of your product.
BenVery Good company,and dont need worry anything
seamless Pickling Annealed Titanium Capillary Tube For Chemical Medical
|Material||GR2 GR5 GR9 GR12，GR23...||Executive Standard||ASTM B338,ASTM B337, GB/T3624,GB/T3625|
|Type||Seamless Pipe, Welded Pipe, Machined Pipe||Delivery Status||Pickling Annealed Condition|
|Surface Quality||High Precision, Good Finish, No Oxide Layer, Pitting, No Cracks, Folds, Folds, Scabs, Delaminations, And Other Defects||Physical Properties||Better Elongation And Strength Properties, No Deformation After Cold Bending, No Cracks After Flattening And Flaring|
Seamless Titanium Capillary Tube,
Medical Titanium Capillary Tube,
Pickling Annealed Titanium Seamless Pipe
Small diameter capillary titanium tube for Chemical and Medical of titanium tube
Ti 6AL-4V ELI, or Grade 23, is the higher purity version of Ti 6Al-4V. It’s the top choice for any sort of situation where a combination of high strength, light weight, good corrosion resistance and high toughness are required. It has a superior damage tolerance to other alloys.
These benefits make Grade 23 the ultimate dental and medical titanium grade. It can be used in biomedical applications such as implantable components due to its biocompatibility, good fatigue strength and low modulus. It can also be used in detailed surgical procedures, as:
Orthopedic pins and screws
In joint replacements
Bone fixation devices
|Type||Titanium alloy tube/ pipe|
|Technique||Titanium seamless tube|
|Shape||Round, square, hexagonal tube/ pipe|
|Surface||Polished or according to customer’s requirement|
|Processing||Hot rolling, cold rolling, drawing, extruding|
|Applications||It is widely used in heat exchange equipment, such as shell and tube heat exchangers, coil heat exchangers, serpentine heat exchangers, condensers, evaporators and pipelines for oil, seawater, chemical products, etc.|
1. Titanium tube has plasticity. The elongation rate of high-purity titanium tube can reach 50-60%, and the section shrinkage rate can reach 70-80%. Although the high-purity titanium tube has low strength, the inclusion of a small amount of impurities and the addition of alloying elements in pure industrial titanium can significantly enhance its mechanical properties, making its strength comparable to high-strength. This means that the industrial pure titanium tube can have both high strength and appropriate plasticity as long as it contains a small amount of interstitial impurities and other metal impurities.
2. The specific strength (strength-to-weight ratio) of the industrial pure titanium tube is very high among metal structural materials. Its strength is comparable to that of steel, but its weight is only 57% of that of steel.
3. Titanium tube has strong heat resistance and can still maintain good strength and stability in the atmosphere of 500 ℃.
4. Titanium tube also has good low temperature resistance, even at the ultra-low temperature of -250 ℃, it still has high impact strength, can withstand high pressure and anti-vibration.
5. Strong corrosion resistance, because it has a particularly large affinity for oxygen, and can form a dense oxide film on its surface, which can protect titanium from medium corrosion. Therefore, titanium has good stability in acidic, alkaline, neutral salt solutions and oxidizing media, and has better corrosion resistance than existing stainless steel and other non-ferrous metals.
Surgical and dental industries use titanium instruments to decrease the chance of allergic metal reactions, and many kinds of prosthesis or bone splints and implants are manufactured from pure titanium, which does not contaminate or corrode in the body. The aerospace industry uses titanium quite extensively for jet engines, missiles and spacecrafts. Other uses for titanium include semiconductor and battery wires, chemical and petroleum handling, agri-food, orthopedics and sporting goods equipment.